Friday, September 06, 2013

Week 36 winner!

So much funny this week, but this pithy entry takes the top prize (disclaimer: still no prize). The winner is a guy who’s known me maybe longer than anyone outside my family, since elementary school, and yet still somehow chooses to associate with me: Bob Littlepage – his first win!

Honorable Mentions: There were so many Village People jokes that I couldn’t decide which to include, so consider yourself kind-of-Honorably Mentioned if you made one! Also Don Kistler: "Ok, I did all this and they STILL won't let me be in the front row."; Stupid Guest TricksWEDFan: “I'm confused, Brad, I thought the idea of the contest was to post altered photos -- not just selfies.”; and a double Honorable Mention to perennial placer Alan AJ Irby: “The Vocal Majority 2014 Calendar shoot was off to a great start...” and “Wombat - proving that Jessica Simpson is not the only former or current member of The Heights who can rock a pair of Daisy Dukes.” 

Thanks to all who entered! New picture coming Monday! 

No comments: