Friday, April 24, 2015

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS!

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS! This is one of those weeks that really fired your imaginations, so lots of funny to choose from! First, the Honorable Mentions: Dennis Glenn: "Hearing the palace guard softly singing, 'Put your hand on my shoulder,' Brad decided for once in his life to totally go for it."; Tom Halverson: "Excuse me - I'm new on the job today. Where do I pick up my jacket and my gun?"; Whitney Rogers (This will be hilarious to anyone who attended the VM Spring shows. See what you miss when you don't?): "Excuse me - do you think I can reach the heavens with top of my hair now?"; Patrick Stayton: "Keep calm, carry on, and pull my finger."; Darren Grabowski: "Do you want to build a snowman?"; Dennis Walker: "Didn't you get the memo? This is casual Friday!"; and Bob Littlepage with this bit of Monty Python nostalgia: "So..... do you want to go upstairs?"
                                                                                                                                         
And in a week that had a ton of great entries, fellow VM baritone Chase Gooding takes the prize (disclaimer: no prize) with this Wizard of Oz callback, the very first submission this week! Congratulations on your first win, Chase!
                                                                                                                     
Thanks to all who entered! New pic coming on Monday!

No comments: