Monday, October 09, 2006

A book deal is around the corner!

Okay, not really. Most of the few creative bloggers who get a book deal post for years before having enough material. But my writing "career," such as it is, is taking off quite a bit. In the past couple of years my only published writings have been short blurbs in the Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line editions of the PassPorter travel guides. Since starting this blog, however, one author has asked permission to use one of my entries here in her next book, and I've also just signed on to write a full-length article for an online Disney-fan newsletter.

Now if I could just get paid for it. Hmm. Let me know if you have any ideas. (Or, even better, if you have large piles of cash lying around, just send those instead.)

No comments: