Monday, April 13, 2009

Wombat Book Review - Mercury Falls

My close personal friend Diesel* has written a clever and hilarious new novel, Mercury Falls.

I'm taking his word for it that it's clever and hilarious, because (1) it's only been written, not actually published, and (2) he hasn't sent me free copy to read, the cheap loser. But his blog, Mattress Police, is actually funny, so maybe the book will be worthwhile as well. We'll see when it comes out.**

* I've posted responses on his funny and popular blog Mattress Police, and he is one of the four -- no, five of my readers who have ever posted here. That's as close and personal as I get sometimes.

** Especially if this mention gets me a free copy.

2 comments:

robkroese said...

This post makes me happy and sad at the same time.

Thanks for the mention!

robkroese said...

Crap, I forgot to mention your site on my shout-out too. I'll have to do another one soon.