Friday, February 15, 2013

Week 7 winner!


Congratulations to this week’s Caption Contest winner Darren Grabowski  -- our first two-time champ! In case you’re not a Disney nut like us, the caption is an “elephant” twist on the Spanish part of a standard Walt Disney World monorail announcement, “Please stand clear of the doors; Por favor, manténgase alejado de los puertas.”

By the way, the caption I had in mind was: “Brad fails to keep his arms and legs inside of the vehicle at all times.” :-)

Honorable Mentions: Dennis Walker (to whose lovely wife Jeanell I delivered a Singing Valentine yesterday!): “Come on, Mickey! It's my turn. You've been on long enough, besides I have a FastPass!”; Lisa Lavelle (echoing what Disney cast members hear every day): “Stop the Ride, I didn't get a pic of me with Mickey yet, and my Vacation will be RUINED without it!!!!!”; And Brandon Randall – elegant in its simplicity: “AHHHHHHHHHHH”!

No comments: