Friday, April 17, 2015

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS!

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS! (Please let Fred like these... please let Fred like these...) First, the Honorable Mentions: Jim Salmen: "Fred said he would meet me here. I wonder where he is?"; SGT's kcberlin: "Fred convention? My secretary said it was a Brad convention. That's the last time I hire an assistant from Craigslist."; Jerry Andrews: "High Fredelity."; Tim Bird: "Relieved that he had brought an eraser from home, Brad's subtle modification to his name tag allows him to slip by security and into the convention."; Scott Stogius Maximus Lewis: "'Which way do I turn to get inside?' asked Wombat. 'Right,' said Fred."; and Lisa Lavelle: "Wombat auditions for the new hit zombie series, 'The Walking Fred.'"
                                                                                                                                         
And the winning caption this week is from my friend John Griffin, my former music minister and quartet-mate (and fellow Baylor alum!), his second win! Congratulations, John!
                                                                                                                     
Thanks to all who entered! New pic coming on Monday!

No comments: