Friday, June 05, 2015

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS!

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS! It's dragon time! First, the Honorable Mentions: Alan AJ Irby: "Little known fact that the Welsh spelling for 'Khaleesi' is actually 'W-o-m-b-a-t.'"; Doug Lewis: "Wombat seems a little smug whenever he tells everyone about his 'rescue dragon.'"; Jim Salmen: "Honey, I swear it wasn't this big when I snuck it in my luggage."; Tony Stafford: "They did actually decide to do another sequel: 'How to Train Your Wombat.'"; Larry Lozuk: "And then a young woman with long, silvery hair said, 'Hey, can you hold this while I go inside and use the bathroom?'"; Larry E Collins: "Honest, Mom, it just followed me home from Wales. Can I keep it?"; and Scott Stogius Maximus Lewis: "Wombat gently leads his wife to her first cup of coffee."

And the top caption this week is from my VM brother Lance Neill, his first win ever! Congratulations, Lance!

Thanks to all who entered! New fake picture coming on Monday!

No comments: