Friday, August 03, 2007

Me on YouTube...

...with a bunch of other guys. VM's Denver performance has been posted on YouTube! No closeups of me that I noticed, sorry (actually that's a good thing!), but you can spot me in the long shots 2 or 3 in from the right-hand side (depending on the song), top row.





BTW, tickets are now available for our Fall show, September 21 & 22 at the Eisemann Center in Richardson, Texas! Regular readers of this blog (both of you) feel free to use my code "5043" for a 10% discount when you get the tickets through the Vocal Majority website!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I heard some of these, last night, I think you were there top row, I was on the bottom row??? Ha Ha Ha!

BRWombat said...

I remember you... You're that tall kid who wears the "I Sang with the Vocal Majority" pin, right? The one who is my older son?