Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 15 winner!

Man, oh man, this week’s pic fired up your creativity! There were a record fifty-one entries into this week’s contest, including tons of funny suggestions of what I was painting on the chair: Wombo, Alto, Wino, Uh-oh, Wrongo, Plano, Pseudo… I got lots of laughs out of them, far more than I could pick as honorable mentions! In the end, though, this caption by worship leader extraordinaire and all-around great guy Trent Blackley topped them all, not least because it makes fun of someone other than baritones for a change. Congratulations on your very first win, Trent!


Honorable Mentions:  Melody O'Grady: "Karl" (think about it!); Alan AJ Irby: "Little known fact that there was a Wombat in 'Animal Crackers.'"; Larry E Collins: "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil, Totally evil!"; Graham Smith: "It's just that my right leg is more photogenic."; and Stupid Guest TricksWEDFan: "How am I going to fit Wombato on the chair?" Kudos also to SGT’s hobie16 for photoshopping the picture himself so that I’d painted “OPRAH” on the chair, in a nod to the fact that I just reversed one of the Marx brothers to add myself in!

Thanks to all who entered! New picture coming Monday – and another prize giveaway!

No comments: