Friday, June 27, 2014

Week 25 - second winner!

Week 25 Caption Contest results – second picture! First the Honorable Mentions: Bryan White: "That was when Brad found out what they do to lawyers in Las Vegas... and that sawing a woman in half was not ALWAYS a trick."; Chase Gooding: "See, I told you his head was stuck up there!"; Bear Deardorff: "Wombat breaks into song once more with his rendition of Yesterday... 'I'm not half the man I used to be….'"; and Alan AJ Irby: "Started out as an audience volunteer, ended up as this generation's Siegfried and Roy incident.."

And I really can’t explain why today's second winner's caption makes me laugh as much as it does – but it does, so darph nader (from SGT) gets his second win of the year! Congratulations, darph!

Thanks to all who entered! Results for the final picture coming soon!

No comments: