Friday, August 15, 2014

Week 30 winner!

Week 30 Caption Contest results! You all seemed to get a kick out of this one! First the Honorable Mentions: Alan AJ Irby: "Nothing but blinding whiteness everywhere you look."; Graham Smith: "Sorry Fritz, looks like the American got the beach chair first this time."; Larry E Collins: "I'm from Texas... I STILL haven't cooled off yet!"; Kathrine Ricks Seale: "Hey, guys...my sherpa ran off with ALL my stuff! Got some sunscreen?"; and YANXWIN (from SGT): "It's about time you got here. After my tremendous win in Vegas, I am taking a well-deserved break. Is my cabana ready yet? I think this trip should be comped. I can't even see the pool from here."

And the winner is SGT’s kcberlin, who (as far as I can tell) has never entered before, and wins on his first try! Congratulations!

Thanks to all who entered! New picture on Monday!

No comments: