Friday, August 28, 2015

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS!

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS! First, the Honorable Mentions: Chase Gooding: "If I still have to pay taxes to the school district, I might as well get my money's worth."; Jay Dennis: "CALCULUS!?!? I thought we were going to sing 'The Wheels On The Bus Go 'Round And 'Round.'"; Jeff Lavelle: "Brad seen here during the filming of the new spin-off show 'Are You Smarter Than A Wombat?'"; Jay Marsh: "The teacher realizes that Wombat has been at his desk since the end of the last school year, unable to get out of his seat."; Don Smith: "Ahhh... 4th grade... the best eight years of my life…"; Kathrine Ricks Seale: "Seriously? You're ALL voting for Hillary?"; and Rick Bivins: "All of Wombat's competitors voted to kick him off of Third Grade Island."
                                                                                                           
And the aromatic winning caption this week is from Fred, I mean, Jay Marsh, his first win this year and second overall! Congratulations, Jay!

Thanks to all who entered! New fake picture coming on Monday!

No comments: