Friday, January 25, 2013

Week 4 winner!



Congratulations to this week’s Caption Contest winner Lyn Robbins! In spite of the intense lobbying by several of my VM brothers at rehearsal last night (serious, guys, not one of you even offered a bribe!),  Lyn takes the prize by suggesting I have any athletic skill at all. That’s humor, folks.

By the way, none of you went the direction I thought of when I made this pic: “For the last time, buddy, I’m not Oprah. Quit talking to me!”

Honorable Mentions: Darren Grabowski: “...and that's how I got where I am now. So, how many subscriptions to Vibe can I put you down for?”; Dan Stafford: “Did you just pinch me on the butt? Again??” and Lisa Lavelle: “Gee, Lance, I'm flattered you asked me to represent you, but even I'm not THAT good!”

No comments: