Friday, October 03, 2014

Week 37 winner!

Week 37 Caption Contest results! I realize my near-complete unfamiliarity with the show probably made me miss some really funny inside jokes. Fans, please forgive me. So… first the Honorable Mentions: Two (again) from Darren Grabowski: "That tree should have stopped singing..." and "The first throne was too soft, the second throne was too hard, but this throne was just ridiculous."; Stupid Guest Trickskcberlin: "Wombat fantasizes what his 'bench' will look like when he becomes a judge."; and SGT’s Zazu: "Design concept for the new wombat enclosure at Disney's Animal Kingdom. The Imagineers sometimes have a bit too much 'blue sky'!"

And the winning entry this week is the first win for Dave Carlisle, one of my "brothers from another chorus," member of the amazing Ambassadors of Harmony! Congratulations, Dave!

Thanks to all who entered! New picture on Monday!

No comments: